Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Joss Whedon, God of Nerds, was, pre-Avengers, best known for genre TV fare like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the criminally cancelled Firefly. Then Marvel came knocking and he hasn’t had a TV show since Dollhouse (the one thing he’s done that I could not make myself like) got canned in 2010. But now he’s returning to TV with Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD. A trailer for the pilot was released at the ABC upfront yesterday. Marvel, in their quest for total domination of your eyeballs, is extending their reach to television beginning this fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No disrespect to Whedon, but I think I'd like it better if you wrote it.

Ulf Raynor said...

Write it, or do the visuals...I ain't much of a writer, but I sure the hell could make a stunningly masculine visual experience!